Vertical Impact Crusher Product Description Vertical Impact Crusher can be widely used in the fields of water conservation and hydropower, refractory matter, construction, high quality building and railway etc. artificial sand-making, especially for the materials with medium and high degree of...Send InquiryChat Now
Vertical Impact Crusher
Vertical Impact Crusher can be widely used in the fields of water conservation and hydropower, refractory matter, construction, high quality building and railway etc. artificial sand-making, especially for the materials with medium and high degree of hardness as well as hard abrasive materials such as granite , basalt, grey greenstone sandstone etc. it is superior to other machines. In the aspect of artificial sand-making, the capacity of this machine is higher than the capacity of other type machines, which is the most ideal equipment for artificial sand-making.
• Specific design of rotator and cavity, high capacity, high ratio of sand, good shape product.
• Smooth operation, low noise, high efficiency, energy saving and high crushing efficiency.
• Low-enerqy consumption and long-life service of quick-wear parts, which adopt the best wear-resistant material at home and abroad.
• Automatic hydraulic start and lubrication, anti-vibration, temperature control, timing transmission equipment make equipment safe and easy operation.
• Artful internal flow self-circulation reduces dust dispersion.
Vertical Impact Crusher technical data:
Max. Feed Size(mm)
150-264（Single or Dual motor）
1.What is the raw material for the production line?
2. What is the capacity per hour you required?
3. What is the maximum input size of the raw material?
4. What is the output size and application for the final product?
5.How long is the warranty of the jaw crusher?
Our warranty period is one year generally.
6. Can I visit your factory?
Yes. We warmly welcome you to visit our factory.
We will take you to our customer site to have a real look.
We will arrange a car to pick you up at the Airport.
7. Do you provide equipment operation training?
Yes. We can send professional engineers to the working site for installation, adjustment, and operation training.
All of our engineers have passports.