Gravel Sand Washer Machine, gravel sand washer machine for sale The efficient gravel sand washer machine of XSD series is a kind of cleaning equipment of international advance level for sand and slag pellets, developed on the basis of introducing foreign outstanding technology of the same kind...Send InquiryChat Now
Gravel Sand Washer Machine, gravel sand washer machine for sale
The efficient gravel sand washer machine of XSD series is a kind of cleaning equipment of international advance level for sand and slag pellets, developed on the basis of introducing foreign outstanding technology of the same kind of products. gravel sand washer machine is widely used for cleaning materials in the following industries: Quarry, minerals, building materials, transportation, chemical industry, water conservation and hydropower, cement mixture station and so on.
Gravel Sand Washer Machine Work Principle:
Gravel sand washer machine drives the impeller in the water groove to move like a circle transmitted by electric motor and decelerator, and then mixes, overturns, cleans and discharges the sand or slag pellets in the water groove.
Gravel Sand Washer Machine Features:
1. gravel sand washer machine is of simple structure. The bearing device of impeller drive is separated from water and materials with water, to avoid in a large degree that the bearings are damaged by being soaked with water, sand or some polluted things.
2. When gravel sand washer machine is used for cleaning sand in quarries, it has many advantages compared with the traditional spiral one.
3. There is little loss for medium-sized and fine sand and stone powder. The grade and the fineness of the sand for construction after being washed can be up to the national standards, such as "sand for construction" and "cobble and broken stones for construction".
4. There are no other wearing parts except the screen mesh.
5. It features of long service life and few times for maintenance.
Gravel Sand Washer Machine Technical Data:
Spec. of Impeller(mm)
Overall Dimension(mm) (L×W×H)